WE ARE GREEN BUILDERS
WE MAKE OF YOUR HOUSE AND SPACES
A NATURAL AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
Crehabitat was born with the objective to make known
green building and to make it accessible to everyone.
We offer our services to all people who wan
t to live or work in a healthy environment, free of toxins,
efficient and respectful with the planet.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
OUR SERVICES FULFILL FOUR PREMISES
Closed price and time frame
At Crehabitat we are specialists in offering the most adequate solution to the necessities of people, taking into account their environment and conditions, both in new building and in reforms or for businesses and offices, with criteria in health, efficiency and ecology.
We are green builders and we understand sustainable construction as a way to make this world a better one.
In Crehabitat we set out from the ecological construction, the one that optimises the use of resources, materials and energy to cause the minimum footprint in the environment. And taking a further step, we introduce healthy construction, so that the people who inhabit the living place do not have to live alongside recycled metal materials, petroleum derivatives, granites…
From the ecological construction we adopt criteria like:
- Reducing to a minimum the generation of waste during the process of construction and in the employed materials.
- Reducing the waste of the tenement with dry toilets.
- Minimising the consumption of water recollecting rain water and reusing water.
- Minimising energy consumption by means of insulation, plant covers on roofs and facades, natural climate control…
- Self-sufficient energy consumption
- Through the use of wind, solar and geothermal energies.
What some people call “our third skin”, our house, plays a protagonist role in our health, as we spend much time indoors and our health is being affected by it.
There a too many cases of materials widely used in construction that the test of time as shown to be highly harmful to our health:
- treatment of wood with arsenic to prevent mold and insects.
Aquí hay un error en punctuación en la version espanola – en vez de ·
- Asbestos used in asbestos cement for roofs, tubes, deposits and insulation.
- Lead in pipes for drinking water
- Fiberglass in air conditioning conducts
- Volatile hydrocarbons and other petroleum derivatives present in dissolvents and paints
Electromagnetic fields and radiations that are generated in our living spaces gain increasing importance, due to the proliferation of mobile telephony, wifi, wireless technologies, household appliances…
Error en version espanola: Cada vez adquieren más importancia los campos electromagnéticos y radiaciones que se generan en nuestras viviendas,
In green construction, we create an environment favorable for the development of the people, free of toxins, with materials that add comfort, energy and harmony. Definitely healthy.
For this healthy construction we take into account:
- Natural magnetic fields
- Artificial magnetic fields
- Electric fields derived from the electrical installation
- Air quality
- Ionisation of the air
- Static electricity
- Transbirability of the buildings
- Materials free of toxins
The final objective is to create an environment with the conditions as close to optimum as possible for human development.
HEALTHY SPACES WE HAVE CREATED
Our clients already enjoy healthy and sustaintable spaces
Isabel y José Luis. Santo Ángel, Murcia.
Marian y paco. El esparragal,murcia
Thanks to Crehabitat we feel much happier, in our new home!”
MIGUEL MARTINEZ, MURCIA. La falsa pimentera. Casa vacacional
ÁFRICA RUIZ Y GUILLERMO AGREDO, CABECEIRA DE BASTOS (PORTUGAL)
MARIE ALVAREZ Y CYRIL, ELIANA (VALENCIA)
We were lucky to have the CREHABITAT team. Since they accepted the project, we could appreciate how our house was becoming a reality. Nothing was impossible for them! Great team work and as people!
Thanks for everything!”
This post is also available in: Spanish